WE ARE NOW RUNNING OUR FLU CLINICS
Influenza is a contagious disease caused by a virus. The flu can trigger severe complications from pre-existing illness.
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR FLU JAB IF YOU ARE:
- AGED 65 OR OVER
- A PERSON WITH DIABETES
- A PERSON WITH A BMI OVER 40
- CHRONIC DISEASES: LUNG, HEART, BRAIN, KIDNEYS, LIVER
- PEOPLE WHO ARE IMMUNOSUPPRESSED OR NO SPLEEN
- PEOPLE IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE AT RISK, E.G. CARERS
VACCINATION IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PREVENT INFLUENZA
BOOK YOUR FLU JAB NOW BY CALLING - 0208 344 4550
Medicus Health Partners
We are pleased to announce that our Practice is working towards a brighter future for our patients. Forest Road Group Practice has collaborated with 10 other practices in Enfield to form Medicus Health Partners (MHP).
This exciting development will provide the foundation for a new model of General Practice which we believe will provide a valuable contribution to the NHS as a whole which will ultimately result in a better service for all of our patients.
- We will still continue to provide you with an excellent service, however we are currently changing the way we work by reviewing the way in which we deliver our services and the organisation of our practice so that we can better serve our patients' needs.
- Please bear with us whilst we implement those changes. Over the next few months we will be asking you for your views and opinions on how we can improve our services.
- Please visit this site regularly over the next 6 months to find out about the changes that are taking place. Please also take part in the online questionnaires and surveys that we will be posting in this site, to find out your views so that we can improve on the services that we offer.
WE ALREADY USE TEXT MESSAGES TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT AND TO INVITE YOU FOR GENERAL REVIEW APPOINTMENTS. WE WILL SHORTLY BE EXPANDING THIS SERVICE TO INCLUDE DIRECT PATIENT MESSAGES.
PLEASE ENSURE WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT MOBILE NUMBER ON OUR RECORDS
NAMED GP FOR ALL PATIENTS
You may be aware that all practices are required to provide all their patients with a named GP who will have overall responsibility for the care and support that our surgery provides to them.
All patients have been allocated a named GP, you should contact the surgery if you wish to know who this is, or have any other questions.
This does not prevent you from seeing any GP in the practice as you currently do.